Our computerized bar-code tracking and document management system gives you ability to generate numerous inventory reports, online access to inventory and makes organization and archiving of your cartons efficient.
Kyle Cox, Vice President & General Manager
1500 Arthur Ave. Suite A, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
About the Commercial Records Center
Commercial Records Center, located in the Chicago metro region, provides secure, efficient and convenient offsite document storage services to businesses of all types and sizes.
Our computerized bar-code tracking and document management system gives you ability to generate numerous inventory reports, online access to inventory and makes organization and archiving of your cartons efficient. You can get same-day delivery of a carton you require with a morning email or deliveries for overnight routing with a 24-hour notice. When you require cartons or files to be retrieved and delivered to your office, we use our secure company transportation to deliver your confidential information within the timeframe you designate.
Our electronic system sends you alerts as reminders about cartons that have reached their expiration date. We then track and monitor those dates with email and verbal communication, and we are able to securely destroy those cartons with your written authorization.
Security at our facility is maintained 24 hours a day, every day including weekends and holidays. The physical plant is protected with alarms and sprinklers. Access to our facility is limited to our records administrator and staff and access to your records is limited to an authorized personnel list, which you provide.
Commercial Records Center: Services
We provide the following services:
- Hard Copy Storage
- Microfilm/Microfiche Storage
- Specialized Media Storage
- Computer Indexing and Management Reports
- Online Access to Inventory
- Retrieval Service…Carton or File
- Interfiling Service
- Daily Pickup / Delivery Service
- Record Carton Sales
- Certified Records Destruction
- Packing and File Conversion Service
- Client Reference Room
- Records and Information Management Consultation
Commercial Records Center: Benefits
- Cost Savings. We store your records cheaper in our Commercial Record Center than if you leased office real estate for storage space.
- Reduced Operating Costs. We streamline operating costs and eliminate your need to pay for filing equipment and storage to manage archives.
- Climate Controlled Environment. We’re aware of the importance of maintaining steady temperature for office documents. The Commercial Record Centers is temperate; unlike a garage in the dead of summer or winter.
- Authorized and Secure Destruction. We will systematically destroy your office files ONLY with appropriate authorization in accordance to your organization’s records retention policy.
- Disaster Protection. The design of our physical plant protects against natural disaster including earthquake, fire and floods. No cartons are stored at ground level; we file cartons above the floor.
- Security. When access to your files is requested, we engage in a routine procedure via confidential handling and controlled monitoring and access of your vital information. Our storage facility is safe and secure.
- Accessibility. With advance notice, we deliver your files promptly to your office at the time and date specified.
For more urgent deliveries, we can accommodate a request with six hours on the same day on a case by case basis, depending on location within the Chicago metro region.