When valuables and over-sized or sensitive objects and displays need to be relocated, it’s important you hire a reputable company with years of experience to partner with you.
Nelson Westerberg’s agents and partners offer logistics and specialty transportation services based on your direct needs…whatever they may be. Our team of experienced professionals combines with your team, and together we share responsibility in planning for and relocation of your specialty items.
We offer a variety of logistics and specialty transport services:
- Office and industrial relocation
- Experienced commercial project management
- Systems furniture – delivery, installation, reconfiguration
- FF&E transportation, warehousing
- Asset management / Inventory control
- Special products transportation and logistics
- Medical/clinical/healthcare and hospitality industry relocation
- Museum installations and retail displays
When you require daily moving services between offices, within an office, to the warehouse, or as a result of merger, acquisition or change in staffing levels, Nelson Westerberg’s regional agencies can accommodate your needs:
- Experienced teams onsite any day, every day
- Storage of furniture and equipment
- Workspace utilization planning
- On time, by deadline project management
- Within budget parameters
- Aligned with your business goals
Experienced Project Managers are Key
We put experienced project managers on your teams who have more than 10 years experience in commercial relocation. Based on your leadership and our combined communication, we work alongside your teams to help execute a move controlled with high-level detail at every point.
Our people bring:
- Personalized, single point of contact that promotes responsibility and accountability
- Continuous improvement project management approach
- Extended network of professionals we tap when the need arises (from the Atlas Van Lines network and our coast-to-coast partners)